HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 83.5 Acres Hunting Land for Sale Southern Ohio
Old 08-30-2021, 05:44 AM
dc967506
Spike

Default 83.5 Acres Hunting Land for Sale Southern Ohio

Located in beautiful, and rural Gallia County Ohio is 83.5 sprawling acres of prime hunting, and recreation land. All 83.5 acres are isolated, but easily accessed via township roads. Over 5 miles of ATV, side by side, horseback or hiking trails have been professionally carved through the rolling hill acreage. Deer, turkey, squirrel and rabbit are all present and plentiful. The land also hosts a variety of timber which includes, poplar, red bud, hickory and oak. Small caves and huge rocks are also present throughout the acreage. There are at least 4 viable campsite options which would be perfect for RV’s, tenting, or cabin construction. Hunting infrastructure has already been established with 4 deer blinds and deer feeders with easy access to both. Land is for sale by owner, at $210,000, ad is being placed by friend of owner. For more information or to schedule a tour of the property please contact Billy Baldwin at 740-643-0166 I HAVE NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROPERTY. For all inquiries, please contact Billy Baldwin.

For photos and a video tour please message me. It is not allowing me to post links.

Thanks!