HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 1970 F-250 with 1971 Mitchell Overhead Camper
Old 07-14-2021, 12:59 PM
flags
Giant Nontypical

Default 1970 F-250 with 1971 Mitchell Overhead Camper

Selling a 1970 Ford F-250 2 wheel drive with a 1971 Mitchell overhead camper. Truck is original and was bought new by my grandfather. I inherited it and simply do not have time to do a restoration and don't want it to just rust away. 390 cubic inch engine. Automatic Transmission. A/C. Not sure about the mileage but probably around 100K give or take. Truck has been parked and tarped since 2004 which was when I drove it to the spot it is sitting at. Tailgate is on site and is stored in the garage. Overall the vehicle is straight and to my knowledge has never been damaged.

There are 3 minor rust spots on the front fenders.

For some reason I didn't think to get pics of the inside of the camper but it is basically just an overhead camper with dinette, fridge, stove/oven and propane heater and it has some minor water damage on the roof but I keep it tarped. Truck is currently parked in Peetz, CO and I'm thinking $3K will take it. PM me if you want to deal.