HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My take on small predator control.
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 12:33 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by AlongCameJones
I believe coyotes and fox eat rabbits, mice and rats out in nature a lot. If not for being too many in number, I don't know why coyote and fox then try to invade man's domain and cause trouble to him. Don't coyote and fox still steal livestock or domestic fowl?

How many coyote and fox should be taken by man each year for the good of conservation? What are actually healthy numbers for coyote and fox? Do wildlife biologists even manage their numbers?
if you have real interest in knowing what a HEALTHY amount of coyotes and foxes are in YOUR area or where ever, WHY not ask the experts IN these area's??
what do you think state game depts are form??
do you really NOT believe they have biologists working for them that make decisions on numbers of species in there state??

WHY do you want to ask folks on a form that have NO clue what or where your talking about
as a healthy number in MY area might NOT be a healthy number in YOUR area';s

again, your asking questions that we cannot answer!

NEXT if you read any REAL study on coyotes 's you almost KNOW for a FACT, that since coyotes live so close to humans anymore, there NUMBER ONE food source is CAT
NOT rabbit or mice ??
its CATS!
\
Yes a coyote will eat a rabbit or a mouse or about anything they can catch and kill or find to eat, there opportunists!
they seldom turn down an easy meal!

have you noticed that as long as you have been on this forum, you have YET to even attempt to reply to any thread but your own??
kind of like you like to hear yourself talk?? over actually learning anything or contributing to the site!