HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Are flat tires a pain on dollies and wheelbarrows?
Old 06-21-2021, 11:45 AM
Oldtimr
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
You're making a big deal out of nothing really.

If you are an average person then getting a doe to the truck from 100 yards is no problem. It would be more hassle for most people to get out a wheelbarrow then to just drag the deer that distance.

Game carts come in handy in some circumstances no doubt. Especially as guys age probably and dragging or packing out a deer isn't as safe on the back as it is for younger folks. But most of the places I hunt in I couldn't get a cart into anyway.

-Jake
Absolutely right, dragging around a wheelbarrow while hunting is ridiculous and a single wheel is not stable enough to move a load that is not stable and on uneven or uphill terrain, and a dolly isn't made for use off of hard surfaces. For a guy who knows nothing about hunting, according to him, he gives a lot of advice which I find really funny. I have some advice for him, you cannot google your way to hunting knowledge, you have to do it. I cringe every time I see a post by ACJ but it is like a train wreck, you just can't look away.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 06-21-2021 at 11:48 AM.