HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Leupold Customer Service is Incredible
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 11:50 AM
bmumford
Spike

Default Leupold Customer Service is Incredible

Leupold's customer service is incredible & unsurpassed in my opinion (e.g. I hear good things about Vortex). I bought Leupold's top-of-the line rangefinder back in 2009 which came with a 2-year limited warranty (unlike their other optics which are guaranteed for life). In 2010, for some reason, it would not find range on anything. I tried all five troubleshooting steps to no avail, so I contacted them. Leupold gave me a new & updated (better) version and all was well until this year when some of the LED lights on my replacement stopped being readable. The two-year warranty being LONG expired, I was bummed because their top-tier rangefinders are still expensive (though nothing like their equivalent rifle scopes and other optics). I almost didn't bother, but I decided to submit a request online nonetheless. The same day they just sent me an exchange authorization on an 11-year-old rangefinder which only had a 2-year warranty that expired 9 years ago. We always hear from people on the internet (even me) when there is something to complain about (and rightfully so), but I also make sure people hear from me when a company is doing something right. Way to go Leupold!