HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Question About Crispi Boots
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 11:10 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

only way your going to know is send them back, get new WIDE one's and see

most makers of WIDE , really are not that large a difference
so if things are very tight, maybe you need to try a size up all together

this is why I will drive far to go vbuy my boots and know there right, saves me a lot of hassles
yes sucks to have to travel, but you tend to get what you want the first time
and if your like m,e, when you find things that fit GOOD, and you like, you buy 2-3 pair and have back ups LOL
saving you from needing to look for boots down the road,

Also something I learned a long time ago too, if there is a product you like, clothing, or that has a long shelf life, its really worth buying more than one to have, as GOOD products last a long time and then after yrs pass and they finally wear out, countless times, they NO longer are made any more to be replaced!
making getting them again impossible

ist kinda of funny/sad, that so many GREAT products that last, get discontinued so often
almost like makers know they last , so they stop making GOOD ones and start selling cheaper junk!

so, again, maybe take a road trip to get them right if you have teh time ?

food for thought!
also, if you have any GOOD shoe/boot repair shops near you(they might have this option too at maker)
they can stretch a boot to get a better fit, to a Point any how
I know many top line boot makers offer this service, have to check there web site, which also, could be a good way to get your answer,
MAYBE< call Crispis and ask them your question, maybe they have info in spec's they can offer you?