HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Let's hear some funny stories
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 08:45 AM
MudderChuck
Nontypical Buck

We were Teal hunting, mostly pass shooting. One of our regulars brought his new girlfriend with him. I kind of wondered when I saw she was wearing all white and most of us were dressed for dirt and mud. The teal were coming through low and slow against the wind, one or a few would come through every fifteen minutes or so. My buddy stands with his girlfriend and helps her with technique and safety instructions. A Teal flying right at her, she pulls the trigger, the Teal was close and it was a good hit. It arches down and the dead Teal hits her right in the stomach. She starts doing the pee pee dance, then she starts squealing loudly. I thought it was excitement until she turned around and I saw her face, the look of terror, and the giant blood splotch on the front of her white blouse. We all congratulated her on a good shot, she had that thousand-yard stare and was in total shock. We still rib my buddy about it years later, comments like, do you ever hear from what's her name, did you ever get laid.