HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA Whitetail Hunt
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 09:24 AM
3Pines
Spike

Default PA Whitetail Hunt

I have a very comfortable cabin in NW PA and am looking to swap one week of hunting out of my cabin for a hunt out west for either mule deer or elk. I can accommodate 3 hunters comfortably, (four if necessary). The cabin has all the amenities of home. ( hot shower, satellite TV, microwave, refrigerator, ect). Pics are available upon request. I would accompany the hunters and direct them to different hunting spots. You could do a week hunt for spring turkey, fall deer archery, or fall deer rifle. You decide. Out of state licenses are $125 for one buck whitetail and one spring or fall turkey. A doe permit is an additional $26 and is by draw. The area I hunt requires either 3 points or 4 points minimum on one side to be legal. This is not a trophy area but a very comfortable hunt. A typical 8pt whitetail has a 16" to 18" spread. Deer processing is available down the road for $65. You could hunt from ground blinds, ladder stands or climbing stands. There are numerous ladder stands on the properties one can use.