HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - For Sale: CVA Optima V2 Pistol w/Accessories
Old 12-31-2020, 11:54 PM
Mwest13579
Spike

Default I want it hear is my number 1 540 632 3449 I'm matt call me today and we will work ro

Originally Posted by GPMD
Hey Guys,

I have for sale a near new CVA Optima V2 Blackpowder Pistol. I bought 2 seasons ago for deer hunting. I finally got a deer with it last year to prove I could and now I'm ready to move on to the next challenge which will most likely be a flintlock so I'm selling the pistol. It has maybe 20 rounds through it. Just enough to sight in and the single bullet that took my deer last year.

Barrel always cleaned, mint condition. Tip of muzzle has a little black on it, not sure how that happened but its surface only. Includes Blackhorn breech which is mint as well.

I'm including the following:

Simmons 2x7 pistol scope and mounts. Unless something knocks it off during shipping, you're hitting quarters at 25 and in the circle at 50yd.

I have a case for it, fits firearm perfect. Great condition

Camo Sling for carry when hunting, Great Condition

I settled on shooting Hornady XTP .44 Cal 240gr pistol bullets. I have maybe 25 left I'll include as well.

It is a great pistol and everything is in basically new condition. I took pics of everything and any flaws I could find.

Hits quarters easily at 25yd. At 50yd the groups could be better but I have some flyers. I'm almost certain its the sabots i was using as i had the same issue with my rifle. Between time and my old eyes, I never really experimented much past 25 yds since most hunting was from a bow stand. 85 grains of blackhorn was the load

Asking $355.00 firm for everything. No FL needed as its blackpowder. Asking $25 for shipping, not sure exact cost. I'll refund difference if cheaper and cover difference if more money. It'll be sent FedEx

Any questions please feel free to let me know. I have a few more pics I'd like to send as well but can only post 5 here.
hear is my number I'm matt 1 540 632 3449 call today and we will work out payment and shipping