HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best Vacuum Sealer
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 11:58 AM
teebig
Spike

Default Best Vacuum Sealer

I'm torn on what to do for a vacuum sealer. I'm debating between dropping $500 on this commercial grade vacuum sealer or $100 on this fish and game vacuum sealer. Realistically I'm going to process 2-3 deer per year at the most but I will use it a lot for filleting fish during the summer time. My old sealer came off amazon and it quit working after literally 2 fishing trips. I also throw my deer on ice for a couple days before I take it off the bone and seal it so it has to hold up to the higher water levels. These two options say they will hold up to that. I'm leaning towards the cheaper option simply because its more compact and can run on 12v battery or off a normal house plug. I travel a good ways for all my hunting and fishing trips so I don't really want something thats a pain to haul around.

Seems like I'm already answering my own question as I type this out but I'd like to hear some opinions. I want something that is going to hold up but at the same time isn't a pain to haul around.