HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - some pictures to share
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 02:01 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

and all for now,
and before anyone asks or?? NO I don;t hunt where I have these cam's,
Too close to my house for my style of any hunting I might do, I just run cam's yr round for my enjoyment and seeing local animals,
I am surrounded by a few thousand acres of very good habitat from forested, to food plots to ag lands , even swamps and lots of water spots
its a very nice area to be in, I am blessed with having been here for so long and getting to see so much wildlife a I do!
I will also add this,. I been running trail cam's now for over 20 yrs year round, and have NOT had a bear damage a camera in over 15+ yrs now, and I am in a VERY high bear area, I learned a bunch of things before finding out how to stop them from being damaged by them
NOW if I could just find a true way to stop thieves from stealing camera's I'd be set LOL
but sadly, even on private land, paroled and watched closely, camera's still get stolen or damaged at times on me still, by HUMANS, and I know many are done by hunters trespassing, what a shame, in two ways, the trespassing and the fact its a fellow hunter doing it?

OH well hope you's enjoy these!

Attached Images