HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Beware Barnett
Thread: Beware Barnett
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 06:07 AM
grouch55
Fork Horn

Default Beware Barnett

This past week I noticed the string on my hand crank cocking device on my Barnett raptor pro xbow was fraying, I called Barnett and was put on hold, in meantime I went to web site, sent them a message requesting how to get a new string for cocking device, I am still waiting for a response on the email contact, Finally many hours later I did get a call back from a nice gal, Told her of what I need, She stated my Raptor was discontinued and they do not have any replacement strings !! This xbow is only approximately 5 years old !!!! You can get replacement parts for old washers and dryers, Cars ,Trucks, for a long time, Because of 2 shoulder and 2 back surgeries I really need the hand crank cocking device, She said she understands but nothing can be done, NO REPLACEMENTSTRINGS ! She said I can manually cock the xbow ! Very difficult for me ! So I may have to dump the xbow I like after only 5 years and purchase a new one, FOR A DAMN STRING< I also asked her for her supervisor, She said she had to email the supervisor and they would call me ! YEA Hows that working, ? Still waiting for a call !!!!! DISGUSTING SERVICE