HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HECS body suit
Thread: HECS body suit
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 04:24 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

I would think if it block electrical what ever, wouldn;t matter what layer it is on you
an electrical cord doesn't care if you hold in in your hand or with a glove on! LOL

I would still think however any uncovered part of you would give off so called electrical waves or?/
I agree it can have some effect on wildlife, but I still say, some critters even old mature animals, have times when there NOT so alert or bright! and get dumb at times, seen it too many times to think otherwise!
as if things ONLY got smarter more wary as they got older and never let up or down there guard, they would be almost impossible to kill and be a LOT more older class animals every where
I seen a LOT of animals near electric fences over the yrs, never seen then scared of it, some do find out the hard way and stay away after that, but, its not like they SEE it based on it being a charged fence
which is why I have some disbelief in thins stuff

I do however again fell, if one believes in something and it add confidence to them, it will ONLY help them, so can be money well spent on that side of things!

there is NO shortage of products that sell based on how ONE person feels they work and then turns others into believers and later on find out it was all marketing hype over anything real!

I recall MANY MANY decades ago, when TINKS, scents, was trying to sell, TURKEY SCENT ATTRACTANT!, and they DID sell a bunch of it till well, it didn;t work as claimed so much so
But I am sure there were some hunters that THOUGHT it worked great! HAHA!
Hunters have been proven to be extremely easy targets to short cuts to get them game, and this is a FACT<, hunters spend money like mad on giizzmo's and gadgets to HELP them outsmart an animal!