HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - hunts for disabled veterans
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 10:56 AM
SportsmanNH
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Jeff Ovington
Awesomeness...
However It's embarrassing..
Worse I can't believe NRA, Leupold/Steven's, Nosler, Savage, many others, continue to support Pres Trump.
Trump is a guy that has not only made fun of disabled Americans, but POW's, Wounded and Dead Veterans.
Allegations out there of Trump calling all these wonderful Honorable Men and Women as Loosers and Suckers..
He loves Putin, He loves Kim Jong- Un..
Letters are being brought up to publics attention now..
Yet, all these Companies that are Huge Outspoken Supporters of Protecting Freedom, Liberty of Americans while on the Battle Field with a promise of not letting America Down continue to support Trump..
Well....
I'm floored at those that support Trump and at the expense of the ones these Companies and Organizations swear to uphold protect.
I feel so sorry for you guys.
I'm on the outside looking in and see a guy that needs to be outsed before the next Election. I'm a Republican Suporter, but man
when Trump is allegedly saying this stuff you can't take it with a grain of salt.
American Republicans supporter Veterans and Industries need to stop and Investigate these Allegations..
Don't brush this off..
These are you, your fellow loved ones, your brothers and sisters that are allegedly being called out in a highly disrespectful way..
If these Allegations are true, you really need to appeal to NRA, Leupold/Steven's everyone to Stop Trump Now. And a Republican Leader that cares about you..
Let me put it as nicely to you as I can. Are You Freakin Nuts ? The President has done everything for veterans including giving his entire salary to veterans charity organizations for 4 years. He got rid of the clowns running the VA hospitals into the ground. He made it law that Vets can go to doctors for treatment outside the system and the gov would pay for it. There are 3 veterans in my family and all of them said the system has never been better. One of them is in a Boston getting a knee replacement as I type and 100 percent paid for . Are you really sucking up that Liberal Bullchit ?