HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting in Russia
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 12:44 AM
Vladimir
Spike

I use a 308win caliber. Semi-automatic carbine. When hunting a bear and a large boar, semi-automatic equipment is important. Sometimes a wounded bear rushes to the shot and 10 rounds in the store will not be superfluous) But I think sks is the most convenient. A good sks is highly valued in the taiga. It is easy accurate and very reliable. It is used by many professionals. Although the 7.62 * 39 caliber is considered weak, but now they are producing a 10-gram bullet that fits the beast well from bear to elk. The quality of Soviet weapons produced in the USSR is much higher than the weapons made by the Russian Federation. There is Also a tiger carbine, which is a Dragunov Sniper rifle with a powerful 7.62* 54 cartridge. But they are valued until 1995. This is a masterpiece if it is still made in the USSR. Reliable as an AK 47. From it the sniper nails for 100 meters nail up. You can ride snowmobiles in the taiga if you have made a road in advance. Either there are roads there, or along a frozen river. I used skis in the woods. You are a very seasoned hunter if you can sit on the lobase for 12-13 hours. I prefer walking hunting. With dogs, when they find an animal and follow it. Good dogs hold a large animal if they work with a grip. I only appreciate such barks. Or when you go through the woods checking traps and the dog is working on a squirrel or capercaillie this is also very interesting. Laika is very versatile. I love autumn, too. I sometimes hunt ducks And in September I expect a bear on acorns. Here it is necessary to calculate where it will come.I advise you to drink a beaver stream infused with alcohol. Your health will be much better. I make it myself and drink it, it's a strong thing...