HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Recommendation for a new and maybe lighter turkey gun?
Old 04-12-2020, 10:01 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by GOOD OLE BOY
I also read that CD weapons are crap.
I have also read online where someone has had a issue with about every brand name gun maker there is
so, this proves NOTHIING again

they are not bad guns, they came a long ways from what they were when they first started selling

I owned a few of there 28 gauges and were flawless guns!
anyone that has a problem with "X brand or model anymore seems to blow up the internet with claims there ALL junk or terrible
and its just not true!

some folks but a lower priced gun and expect it to be a HIGH priced gun in performance or fit and all, and that's where many complains come from, they bought something that isn;t up to THERE standards thinking it should be, when its a price point deal

will cheaper guns be more picky on ammo, , YUP many are, its par for the course!
will the finish not fit as well, or coating son metal be as great, YUP< again, this is why they cost less than others!

your getting what you paid for
do many cheaper guns work 100% reliable when fed right ammo
YES< many work great and many end up being to there powers GREAT deals and guns!

will there be bad one's or owners NOT happy, YES there will, you will find this also on higher costing guns as well! however!
bashing a brand, due to just something YOU read , is not the bed way to pass on info, over hand on experience!
as who know who wrote or why they wrote what your READ about "X" item!