HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Trump
Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 08:38 AM
flags
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
There has to be someone better. I watch all his press conferences since I am stuck at home and listening to him constantly praising himself gets old. A couple days ago he was making a big deal about the ventilator shortage and basically saying Cuomo was wrong then he enacts that defense rule and has GM start making them. It looks like when the Trump show comes on he says things and the next day his handlers have to do damage control. 3 weeks ago he said the virus wasn't a big deal. I dont think the guy can see anything other than his own image in the mirror. I had a narcisst in the family but thank God he got divorced out. There are so many similarities between that jerk and Trump it is shocking so I I am probably bothered by the self centered and never taking the blame actions more than most people. I think his decision making is single focused and therefore dangerous.
Yet not one thing in that comment has anything to do with him acting dictatorial. That's my point. Now, I am going to ask you directly: What has Trump done that is indicative of him acting like a dictator? I want specifics, not just a talking point. I await your answer. First off you have to begin with the accepted definition of a dictator. I will help you with that:

Dictator
NOUN
  1. a ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained control by force
  2. a person who behaves in an autocratic way.
  3. (in ancient Rome) a chief magistrate with absolute power, appointed in an emergency
Which one are you going to go with?