HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Outfitter, guides and hunter charged in elk killing
Old 03-22-2020, 02:47 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

I could be wrong, But I think the point, FLAGS, is trying to make here, is, if this outfitter was known for some other issue's
why in the world would the Keystone Elk Country Alliance , use or recommend them at all, or associate them with there event!

I Know if I was running a event that was lucky enough to get a Elk tag that is so cherished and low odds of getting, I sure wouldn;t involve myself with any questionable outfitters whit MY name attached to things!

and Shame on the PA game commission if there is NO lic needed to be considered a GUIDE in PA, that just seems rather half witted to me!

The Guides work for the outfitter who does not need a permit to have an outfitting business

everyone that claims to be a outfitter or working for one, should need to meet a certain criteriaand meet a set standard on what they MUST know and are responsible for, like in many other states!
IF I am following your above(in bold) above.

I have never looked into rules on outfitters or guides in PA< so have NO clue hat there are or are not on them, but there SHOULD be some IMO!