HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I put my trail cam back out
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 01:48 AM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

I had an early Wildgame Innovations camera and I choose to call that my hit or miss camera..It took pictures but never very consistantly.. I could see where the deer walked all around it and if I was lucky I would get a picture or to from it.. It was an early version that never cost very much at all. Then I had a stealth Prowler and that actually worked great for me.. Then it was attacked by a one eyed sow and she broke the snaps that held the door closed. But it still works great though but the moisture gets in it from those broken latches.. Now I am using the Stealth Trailhawks that I am quite happy with.. My new Spypoint I can't say anything about that one yet except it's supposed to send pictures to my phone.. That's about all I can say until I actuelly use it..

I went and checked my cards this morning after we had an ice storm last night. I had to laugh at these pictures.. You just never know what you are going to get when you check them.. In this set I am posting is two of last springs fawns, It looks to me like one is going to be a spike this fall.. lol I hope that you enjoy them..
Attached Images