HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I need a pocket pistol
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 10:25 PM
Valorius
Nontypical Buck

I disagree, the LCP II trigger is light and short compared to any actual DAO. Of course don't let me or the many reviewers who have said that change your mind.

The LCP (all models) has a semi cocked hammer....just like the glock has a pre-loaded striker. For all practical purposes they are the same.

It is a common refrain amongst glock aficionados that the holster is the safety. To the point i've seen it typed and heard it said dozens of times over the years. It's almost as common as when people wiggle their finger ala black hawk down and say "this is my safety."

And to the contrary, most glock owners, and most gun owners in general, know very, very little about guns. I have met countless cops- and these are supposedly trained individuals- who do not even know what model of glock they are carrying. Just "glock."

The average glock owner is utterly clueless as to it's three safety mechanisms. Now the average "Gun guy" is another story entirely. But most gun owners are not "gun people."

The trigger on a Gen II LCP and LCP II could not be more different, and the overwhelming number of reviewers have commented how much easier the LCP II is to shoot well. (I personally think the custom/10th anniv model is better than both).

Last edited by Valorius; 02-11-2020 at 10:30 PM.