HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What bows do you shoot?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 06:32 AM
WVDanimal
Spike

Boy did this post bring up some memories! I carried the MQ32 for exactly 10 seasons all over the country and took more than a fair share of critters with it. I too had the mentality of "if it ain't broke don't fix it" and I'm not one of those who need to have a new bow every other year. Well, let me tell you, if you haven't gotten a new one by now you have no idea what you're missing out on. I guess I just got comfortable with the old 32 and never thought about what else was out there. I finally got tired of watching my arrows make a huge rainbow arch toward the target beyond 20 yards and decided to treat myself to the Mathews Monster. All I can say is the 32 is an absolute joke compared to the Monster, WOW!! Unbelievable difference all the way around. Please, do yourself a favor and give that 32 to the nearest young kid in need who may appreciate it. The bow is light, comfortable and shot well but you won't believe the difference once you shoot a newer bow. Now, all this being said, this was my 10th season with the Monster and I still have no intentions of setting it aside for another anytime soon. I love it, it's super fast for my short draw, and I can confidently cut it loose out to 60 with fixed blade heads on any critter out there. My friend keeps mentioning how well the Elite line shoots......