HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - M&P Shield EZ
Thread: M&P Shield EZ
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 09:44 AM
Cub Slayer
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by grizzly 2
I came very close to buying a 380 ez when they were on sale with the rebate. Before doing so I checked on the Smith and Wesson Forum and found many complaining of stove piping the last round. They were thinking magazines but the issue hadn't been resolved yet. I'm sure the majority don't have that problem but it was enough to make me back away. In a way I'm glad because I wasn't too comfortable with their grip safety. It was too easy to not engage it if there was any sort of struggle or no time to acquire a perfect grip. It certainly fills a need in the market. I'm hoping another company follows suit.

I've only bought one Taurus 85 5 shot snub. Like many revolvers being sold today, the barrel was clocked off center. I hate buying on line. For something that simple you would think you'd get a straightforward answer from customer service since it was shooting to the left. But no, they left alot of doubt and would not pay shipping. So I pawned it with it's lifetime guarantee for someone else to deal with. Who knows, it may not bother them. It was another sale/rebate purchase and only cost me $20 to keep it for over a year. Really wasn't a bad handgun if it had shot to point of aim.
I have only one Taurus and it has been flawless. From what I've read, the revolvers are cheap S&W knockoffs. Some gunsmiths won't work on them. I'd stay away.

Their newer semiautomatics are getting decent reviews these days.