HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anyone hunted IMB Outfitters in Missouri?
Old 12-03-2019, 04:27 AM
trailerdon
Spike

Default IMB Missouri NO BETTER

It's my own fault, I fell for all the hype and booked my 2019 hunt with IMB for the 1st rifle hunt. Had I done my homework before hand they would not even have gotten the time of day from me, I felt secure as the advertisement was with " Buckmasters", certainly they would not offend there clients by endorsing an outfitter that was not first rate ? wrong again. There were a few positives, so I will start with them.
* The staff at camp did an amazing job keeping up with the place and good food for all meals.
*The guides had to deal with at least 3 hunters each and for the most part did a good job.
That's a fairly short list. Just a short note: I am not a negative person "my glass is always half full" so I made the best of this hunt and hunted hard.
Now for the negatives:
* Full to capacity with 32-33 hunters in camp, I think 20 would be pushing the carry capacity of the available land.
* Let's talk about the land; Mostly micro farms with intense pressure from within and from all sides from adjacent land owners "to think they could QDM these farms is an impossibility.
* Because of the amount of hunters I don't know if there was a stand or micro farm that did not have intence foot traffic every morning and afternoon.
That's enough as I am not a negative person. Moral of the story "Stay away from IMB"