HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 120 gr 7mm-08 hollow point
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 09:38 PM
Bob243
Spike

Default They work perfectly

Don’t let anyone else tell you differently I have been shooting hollow point bullets for deer since I was 12 I will never shoot anything but for any animal ever all these people who tell you pointed soft points is put others in danger I know I was sitting in my stand one day and heard the shot and heard the bullet hit the deer and I heard the bullet ricochet and hit the tree I was in most people are under the impression that you need a 220 psp bullet from a 30-06 rifle moving around 2500 FPS at the muzzle to kill a whitetail deer that weighs an average 150 pounds guess what wrong I have killed deer with a 22 hornet and a 35 grain bullet the deer went 20 yards and fell dead is all the hunters in the woods would start using a hollow point for deer they would have less get away so don’t listen to anyone tell you don’t use them you go ahead and use them anyway most good hollow point bullet never make the other side of your animal and most likely drop with in feet of shooting it and to all you other guys who want to shoot drill bits at deer just wait one day it might happen that your bullet exits a deer and hits someone I bet you’ll listen then