HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Screwed up for life
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 11:55 AM
lady
Spike

Default women hunter here

I am a woman and I insisted getting married in June because how dare my husband want to go somewhere super lame during hunting season. However I think I may have messed that up. What I should have done was get married in November. Not give a poop who could make it, because I didn't want a big wedding in the first place. I actually wanted to just go before a judge and sign papers. I literally invited my mom, an aunt, and my couple siblings to our wedding... his parents invited all their family and friends like 60+ people... I didn't even have a maid of honor as all my friends are guys and to his family that wouldn't be proper...ugh... But the reason I say I messed up is because I could have forced my husband to make hunting vacations and be showered with anniversary gifts of something I would really like for hunting. He is not much the hunter. I am the one with the lust for hunting and wanting to buy all the cool hunting stuff. I end up having to beg and plead for him to take me hunting cause he could care less, or beg for a new trail camera, hunting gear, ect. While I am a rare human, guys there are women out there as crazy.

Last edited by lady; 11-15-2019 at 01:00 PM.