HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Knight Mountaineer .45 Cal 1:20 Twist
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 02:00 AM
Idaholewis
Fork Horn

Default Knight Mountaineer .45 Cal 1:20 Twist

I have decided to sell my Knight Mountaineer .45 Cal 1:20 Twist. It will ship in it’s Factory Box, with Factory Paper Work. This Gun is Flawless in EVERY way, it would literally pass as New unfired, To say i am Meticulous with this stuff is an Understatement. It has a New Lehigh Breech Plug that has been Properly Headspaced for Zero Blow Back with Win 209 Primers, I have Pin Gauged the Vent liner and it Shows Zero Wear. The Rifle Also has a Custom Stainless 20 MOA Murphys Precision Scope Rail on it (160 bucks) If you are interested in a Knight Mountaineer, I GAURANTEE you wont Find a Nicer Rifle than mine, NOTHING needs done, or Purchased Extra to Run this Rifle (Besides your Choice of Scope, and Rings) It is Ready to Shoot. 750.00 FIRM, And you pay Actual Shipping Costs

Here is the Rifle at 600 Yards with Paper Patch Bullets i get from Buffalo Arms

This was the very first time i had it out, I say the Bore is .452 Here, and that is Close, But to be more precise it is more like .451.5, I recently Shot some .452 Speer Deep Curl Bullets in it to Zero a Scope, Those bullets Measure .452 on the DOT, I was using my Brass Range Rod to load, The Bullets go down with a Nice even, Solid Push

I will throw in a Set of Seekins Precision 30MM Rings as well, These are HIGH End Serial Numbered Rings that Sell for 100-120 Bucks. These are Lows, Your Scope would need to have a 40-44MM Objective to Clear, A 50MM Objective might work?
https://www.seekinsprecision.com/sco...30mm-tube.html

Last edited by Idaholewis; 10-20-2019 at 03:52 AM.