HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Green Mountain .50 Cal Roundball Barrel Test
Old 10-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Idaholewis
Fork Horn

Back at again this morning. I wanted to Test a Group with this New Pocket Drill Material. Lubed with my Rendered Skunk Tallow And Cut at the Muzzle.

The little Sandpit where I usually shoot was Taken this Morning, Deer and Elk Season opens this Thursday the 10th, Lot of People shooting right now Checking their Rifles. This is one of my “ACE In the Hole” Spots that very few people go, 65 Yards to my Target here.

I decided to Try “Cutting at the Muzzle” this time, You can see my Patch Strip And Exacto Razor Blade in the Background

My first 2 Shots were in the Same Hole, just slightly widened it, my third shot is a little left and high, about a 1/2” out from the first 2 is all, Shooting over my Toyota Hood with LOTS of Flex in it, I’m good with this. I can drive nails with this Thing from my Bench

I only Found 2 of My Patches, They really blend in here! They look MUCH Better this Go Around Powder Charge was my Trusty 70 Grains of Swiss 2F, .018 Pocket Drill Material, lubed with my SS (Super Skunk )