HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 325 Yard Patched Roundball in Wind
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 04:49 AM
Idaholewis
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Fyrstyk54
I used to belong to a club in VT where we often shot at a full sized buffalo steel target at 500 yards as a tie breaker on our trail walks. Most everyone used patched round ball, and once you got the range down, you could hit the buffalo pretty regularly. I recall, that I had a spot on the hillside in the back ground behind the target that I used as a aiming point. I swear that I was aiming at leats 50 feet above the target, but I am only guessing. If the wind wasn't blowing, I could hit that buffalo 6 out of 10 times.
I am looking forward to 500 Yard Patched Roundball After Yesterday’s 325 Yard adventure, i was Confident Enough to say it in the video that i felt i can do 500 Yards. I will start that on a BIG Official size Target for Sight adjustment, and Accuracy, If Accuracy is good enough? I will move to the Gong and Video it. If accuracy is Horrible, i will Scratch it and Forget about it.

I have a Another Roundball Barrel in the Works, Hope to have it soon, and a Sight with a MOUNTAIN of Minutes I will see just what a Roundball is actually Capable of? All in fun of course