HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Bullet Lube (IL Skunk Lube)
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 04:11 AM
Idaholewis
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by edmehlig
I like the name of it! Maybe you should harvest a few more and make a Skunk cap out of them like Davy Crockett. I can just see your label on your Lube with you wearing your Skunk Cap!
I have my limits Ed

I did try this stuff yesterday. I get out to my Spot (Sand Pit) I have my 9MM Muzzleloader (.356 Bore, So 9MM is Actually what it is) Anyway, i get all Setup, I brought EVERYTHING including the Kitchen Sink Or so I Thought. I settle in my Gun to get a view of my Target, NO INSERT in my Globe, and I didn’t bring my little Caddy full of them, So there i was with an OPEN Globe and NO inserts I am 10 Miles from Home, By the time i get loaded back up and Make the Round Trip the Sun will be in my Face. I chose to go ahead and Shoot without an insert (TOUGH to do, at least pin point accuracy) I was able to keep all Shots in the Black. This Skunk Lube is Slick, REALLY Slick Stuff, I have NO DOUBT that it’s gonna Work good. I have messed with Enough Bullet Lubes over the last few years that i have a GOOD Feel for what Works Best, This stuff feels as good as ANY I’ve Tried The 2 Biggest Keys to Accuracy with a good Grease Groove Bullet, at least that i have found in my EXTENSIVE testing is Lube, and Wad Material. A soft, Slick Lube, and 1/8” Wool Felt Just can’t be beat

Might as well put up a Pic of my Rifle (9MM) And Custom Bullet i came up with for it.

Bullets weigh 340 Grains

Last edited by Idaholewis; 09-03-2019 at 04:22 AM.