HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Trail game cam?
Thread: Trail game cam?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 09:51 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

IMHO all the low to mid range camera's are like pic of the liter, some times you get a great one, some times you get a good one and some are JUNK, even if you buy 5 of same model at same times, some might be great and others not so
done this many times to give this opinion on
ever cheaper brand cam will have many good reviews and many BAD, and this is why

when you get into top tier cam's, you find more GREAT reviews as IMO they have better parts, and QC before they leave there company's
are they worth the added money??
sometimes yes many time s NO
as face it, most of us ain;'t wealthy and most of us ain't making money off hunting!
I have owned a LOT of brand of camera's and all the lower end models and brand s I have owned and used over 70 trail cams, from 35 mm film up! started using them in the late 90's

I have had ones that worked good and made me buy more to only have them be JUNK< and again I buy many 3-5 at a time and seen how same model and make, work and don;t?

the amount of cam's I have had stolen over the yrs
have me ONLY using cheaper one's in 90% of places I run cam's
pick of the litter IMO
buy what your budget thinks is a good deal and PRAY you get a good one LOL
I won't even bother naming a company here, sorry
but just my experience on a LOT of cam's over a LOT of yrs running them 24/7/365
just replaced battery's in 5 of them today been out for over 3 yrs NON stop, the other two of SAME model, died in almost the first yr< so, 2 died fast, 3 still working fine?
if I told you they were junk based on the 2 dying
or if I said they were great based on the 3 still working, which would be the one you take for opinions on it?