HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of having my own broadheads made
Old 07-15-2019, 04:58 AM
Idaholewis
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DIY_guy
I dont blame you for lashing out when wounded.

You tried your best. You quiver of ideas on the topic this thread is about is empty so you are scratching for rocks to throw. Its cute to watch. You failed on the subject matter and now you hope to change the subject to distract from your shortcomings.
LMAO at you Mr. Ronald Kulas, You have edited your post at least 2 times, last time at 3:33am, Something bothering ya? Keeping ya up? You took a Hammering on 24hourcampfire, Baby pics in Corn and All HILARIOUS! There is WAY more reading on you than i cared to Read, You are a popular Fella across several Forums, under different Aliases, but you are EASY to Spot

Anybody with 2 eyes and a Speck of Sense can see that I Didn’t fail at the Subject matter Above, i EXCELLED at it, by pointing out OBVIOUS Facts.

Just a FYI, Your Idaho Elk Hunt you speak of on your Message board, Baiting Elk with Corn is NOT Legal Here in Idaho! Since that won’t work for ya here, and judging by your Photos, You better get to Work on your Cardio Unless you have a “Canned” Farm Elk Hunt Planned.

Total members on your Board is 2, Talk about Star of your own Show
http://ronkulas.proboards.com/