HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Highly Recommend Colorado Mountains and Plains Outfitters & Colorado Outdoor Adventur
Old 07-07-2019, 09:12 AM
Megz3387
Spike

Default Highly Recommend Colorado Mountains and Plains Outfitters & Colorado Outdoor Adventur

I signed up for a 3 day DIY antelope hint and had a wonderful time!! I was new to hunting and had amazing guidance from both Mark & Scott even though it was DIY. They explained the lay of the land, made me feel comfortable with the prairie and offered up ground blinds to stay in. There are aome long days of sitting dor an archery antelope hunt but they were very knowledgeable and helpful when I was deciding on a game plan. If I needed anything, they were able to respond in a timely manner. (I didn't expect the amount of help I received on a DIY, but was very impressed!) I came out successful thankfully but even if I hadn't....I would still go back again and again.
I was set up with them by the recommendation of Dennis from Colorado Outdoor Adventures. He is very pleasant to work with and worked hard to find me a good outfitter to work with. I'm planning an elk trip in the future with both companies!!
Attached Images