HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hay bale blinds
Thread: Hay bale blinds
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 06:03 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

**edited out**
as I did answer your VAGUE post where you did NOT ask any special question
your like asking how do blue pickup trucks last!
so many options styles sizes, its a endless questiion?
you started to being **edited**, so I complied with the same!

there are SO many factors MISSING in your post, I cannot help you with more specific answers, NOR can anyone else, in case you didn;t notice, only one that;s been TRYING to help you has been ME, and one other guy that even he didn;t know what you were talking about on materials?.
every thing I post is honest and true information on your vague question

did you make your own or buy premade one?
well I answered this too, I stated I have BOTH made my own and have been in commercial made ones?

How much money and how well have they held up
HOW Long do they last??
well, this again comes down to how well there made and of what materials
so again ANSWERED your question!
HOW do you NOT get this is a ANSWER to your again vague question?? **Edited** or don't comprehend basic English!

HOW MUCH MONEY??
again, I answered this already, and will again as your slow?
this all comes down to what type of blind your using, name brand, who built it, what materials its built out of

however I am a little concerned on how they will hold up with the winds in our area
again I answered this too, both with stating why and that i HAVE been hunting in MT and been in MT for countless other things,so
answered this too?

SO WHAT part of your post did I NOT answer with GOOD honest information??
maybe before you think someone is being a bully, look in the mirror and before you accuse someone of NOT answering or reading your POST/TREAD
maybe read the answers they gave you!

again ignorance is Bliss, and you sir are proving this over and over, to a GUY that has been TRYING to help you!

old saying ask better questions get better answers, we are NOT mind readers s to what details you know, or don't!
ALL my info I gave answered ALL your questions, including I gave info on IF you planned to BUILD things out of REAL hay!
I know your getting SO much help from everyone you don;'t need mine, after all I only have REAL experience with blinds of ALL shapes and styles! and built so many over the yrs I lost track of how many!

SO< **edited** your welcome too by the way of !! LOL

Last edited by Bocajnala; 05-01-2019 at 08:36 PM.