HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Jack Garner Grand 50 Cal. - Request Estimated Value
Old 04-20-2019, 12:42 PM
joelbrown609
Spike

Default Jack Garner Grand 50 Cal. - Request Estimated Value

I have a Jack Garner Grand (Lancaster Style 50 Cal. muzzle loader that I purchased from brother Randell "Bear" Brown prior to his passing (RIP). I would like to know the approximate value of this gun. The specs (according to him) follows. Please forgive me if I misspelled something because I can't understand the spelling of some of his words.:<ul><li>50 Cal. Black Power Muzzle Loader</li><li>Lancaster Style</li><li>Brass Hardware</li><li>Built in 1990</li><li>Grand #40</li><li>Builder was Jack Garner from Corent, MS</li><li>Carving by Glenn Jones</li><li>42" Dehaas Barrel - .937 13/16 Octagon Barrel, 6 Grove 1-60 twist for Patched Round Ball</li><li>Lock Silver Flint Trigger</li><li>Davis Set Trigger</li><li>F Wood Curly Maple</li><li>3F - 80 Grain Black Powder Chore</li><li>4F Powder for Priming Pan</li></ul>Your help in determining the value of this rifle would be a great help. I might be interested in selling and would like to know a fair price for buyer and seller..<br /><br />Regards,<br />Joel Brown<br />205-570-1920<br />(if you want to call, please leave a message and I will call you back)
Attached Images      

Last edited by joelbrown609; 04-20-2019 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Could not find my pictures