HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rifles in Illinois
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:24 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Zim
This is a joke, right? Alabama??? See that big white hole in the bottom of the map? Do you even need to see the stats?
https://shop.qdma.com/boone-crockett...1996-2005.html
are you serious?? I STATED the PAST 10 yrs, your map doesn't even show this info?? its stops at 2005, and that is what 14 yrs before the time frame I have listed TWICE for you now??
can/do you READ your own info your posting!???

and again!
your still missing the point!
you must have a hard time in life!

there are MORE P&Y and B&C recorded bucks from AL in the past 10 yrs, FACT
than in the decades before
and they still use rifles and have insane long deer season and limits
is my point, which pokes holes in your worries!

and again, you are a trophy hunter, if you want trophy sized deer, GROW then on your own land and quit trying to THINK a game dept should do this for you, your NOT that special! LOL
goals of a game depot and your's are NOT and will NEVER be the same
SO< rather then CRY about things and refusing to hunt places
WHY not invest more time into finding places in states you wish to hunt and hunt PRIME lands, either you make them prime, or you gain access to places others have done the HARD work you seem to lack desire to do!
why do you think QDM even got to the point its at, its due to HUNTERS wanting to make places better for themselves, over what the state does for them!

I have been doing QDM, and building food plots JUST for deer since 1989, (was one of the white tail institutes first field tester in PA) and I have managed many lands for deer over the yrs and grew a lot of bucks that scored in the B&C numbers in states NOT known for BIG bucks too!

your fear of rifles is again SILLY< its not the weapon that makes the choice on what sized deer one takes! and your thinking a STATE game dept should manage for trophy's is again, never going to happen, trophy hunters are too small a percentage of the number of deer hunters in any state for them to do so!