HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 10 Gauge Hammer of Thor.
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Strut&Rut
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter
I get what you and many other people are saying. It's your personal experience and that has value. But in fairness, the OP only asked where he could find a 10 gauge. Cause he wants one. Judging by all of the posts on here about hunting with 10 gauge shotguns, apparently a few of you wanted one at one time also. For the OP, I checked Gunbroker.com and they have a few different used 10's for sale but they're pricey.
While I appreciate the fact the OP is asking where to find a 10ga - the question about a 10ga was posted to the Turkey Hunting Forum. Thus, I don't think the question is just 'where can I get a 10ga', but rather, 'where can I get a 10ga to hunt turkeys'. It is, after all, a turkey forum - we're not talking about pulling one out at a party to shoot at Hillary posters, or blasting geese or crows, or loading them with BBs to take out feral hogs.

A general firearm question could have been posted to the Firearms forum or even in the Classified/Wanted section...who knows, there may be a HN member ready to unload an old 10ga collecting dust...

Good luck with your search, may the shooting gods have mercy on your shoulder...