HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Contest
Thread: Contest
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 09:12 AM
elkman30
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
I'm just not sure what you think could have been done differently elkman. They made a post asking "who all wants a contest this year?"

And a total of 6 people said they would definitely be involved. It seems to me like they did exactly what you are suggesting that they should have done.

They asked the opinion of the members, got some input, and based their decision on that.

-Jake
I sort of answered you in the above post but didn't want to seem rude or like I was ignoring you. You are easily one of the best mods on this site and have always bent over backwards to be fair to members. In fairness though, Arrowmaster did ask for input from members. And they did provide input, exactly as he asked. They were very understanding and respectful too. He didn't ask if anybody wanted to step up and be a replacement contest mod though. That's probably something that admin would have to approve. I don't know. But it would be neat if that happened and another tradition in this place was to continue. I originally stated "no offense" but that seemed to be taken out of context by one member. For that one member who interprets things differently, I have made the above suggestion and reasons for it with absolute respect for the job both you and ArrowMaster do. I am merely suggesting a way for you guys to perhaps get a little more help in running the place and continuing the fun parts of this place.