HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Contest
Thread: Contest
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 08:48 AM
elkman30
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bornagain64
I agree on freedom of speech. Read my post again, I did not call you a big mouth, I did point out that you have bashed the mods. ( several times)
Then I made a statement about why I think the #s are down on this website: I was not calling you a big mouth, just stating what I have seen by others.
I have seen some Novice hunters trying to ask a question, not really knowing what they where doing: just to get bashed or humiliated by some memeber. Instead of the memeber just trying to explain or shed light to the subject, they instead try to make someone look silly. ( again I am not saying you are the member in the above Scenario)
This must be how Trump feels with all the liberals and cnn news turning everything he says around. ( again I am not calling you a liberal or saying you work for cnn)
You do realize your statement about freedom of speech is pretty hollow. You disagree with my opinion and therefore are bad mouthing my speaking and freedom to do so. Read the statement below in quotes. That's what you posted. I think anybody reading the statement below would logically conclude you were talking about me. There's no disclaimer in the original statement telling me (and everyone else) that I am not in that category and every inference that I am. Apparently we do agree on something at least--"no one wants to ask a question on a forum, just to get criticized are blasted by some big mouth." That's kinda how I feel about this whole exchange with you. You honestly may be feeling something different but if you look back through your actual post, your meaning was different.

disagree completely. How do you know how this makes us feel? I looked back over some of your post, and there was a lot of Mod bashing. In my opinion this is why there is less people on this forum: no one wants to ask a question on a forum, just to get criticized are blasted by some big mouth.