HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Greenswamp wma hunters
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 05:54 PM
FlaBoy18
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BuckItUp
Honestly it took me quite a few sits before i could do it. But believe me you would be surprised what you will see when everyone else is eating lunch in the truck. I get two 32oz Gatorades, a snickers or two and take some of the best 5 minute naps you will ever have in your life. If anyone ever says they sat all day without dozing off, i would like to hear some of thier other hunting storys because those are lies too. Just set yourself to it, as much as you will want to get down and check out that better looking treeline 200yrds away, don't! Just hang in there. I have found that days I can only hunt till around noon during season, have been my best days to see what is really going on in the area. Half days are better than nothing, sure beats sitting on the couch. Keep to it man, make it thunder out there! Good luck
amen man ive always heard from guys that sit all day that sum of there best bucks were shot mid-day. Ive even met sum guys on public that get to there stands purposely at 10 am and sit till dark.