HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A Dozen Shots With The .50 TC/GM Renegade
Old 12-25-2018, 10:25 AM
Bocajnala
Super Moderator

When I first saw BPSs criticism of the post, I decided to look into his other previous posts to see if this was an ongoing issue. I'm not familiar with the black powder posters, and didn't want to make an issue out of nothing. But I also didn't want someone continually giving people problems for posting.

What I found was lots of great and informative posts from BPS. I also found many interactions between semisane and bps in the past, and they all seemed to be friendly and cordial to me. So I decided it was just a friendly poke between two long time members, and no issue.

I guess what I'm saying is.... This seemed like a non-issue to me. And seems like a silly reason for a long time member to leave the forum.

One of the "special" things about the black powder section of this forum is the relationships built between the members. There are lots of off topic threads, from simple things like "merry Christmas" posts to posts asking how certain members are who haven't logged on for awhile. These are technically all off topic to the section, but because of the community here, the mods support posts like this.

BPS, if there is actually an issue with threads being in the wrong place etc, send me a PM with some details and examples that I can bring to admin that could help the situation.

Also if there are suggestions to make changes on the forum such as changing the black powder title to something more appropriate, let us know. We have admins ear and they will at least hear out any suggestions that we have. Not all the changes are made every time, but it's a chance. And with ample evidence and better suggestions it might be something that we can get changed.

Hope you stick around.

-Jake

​​​