HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Colorado elk
Thread: Colorado elk
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 06:45 AM
sundance55
Spike

Wow. I'm speechless. First off flags, this is not a contest as to who has killed the most elk. If it was, i got you waxed, coming and going. Get a life. There is a reason critical issues in this country become a debate on whose got the most power, the best grammar, the most notches on their debate gun. This seems to have just flown over your head and there is never change with these kind of issues that will have a critical impact on the future of hunting. The reason is simple. It's because of guys like you that everything starts with "I". When Colorado Parks and Wildlife is extremely concerned, from the top to the field officers, and hundreds of hunters say the same, sir, there is a problem. If I invest my time and effort to inform fellow hunters about what is transpiring in this state because I do care about the health of our elk herds, and I do care about the quality of elk hunting in this state, I DO NOT want people like you involved. Period. For the rest of you, I apologize for the hard reading. I did it at work, was interrupted continually, and tried to keep it as brief as I could. THIS IS A CRITICAL ISSUE. IT IS REAL. THERE WILL BE CHANGE. US LOCALS WHO CARE WILL PUSH UNTIL WE HAVE A VOICE, even if it isn't grammerically correct.