HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Colorado elk
Thread: Colorado elk
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 11:11 AM
Champlain Islander
Dominant Buck

I view it a bit differently elkman. The OP signed up to become a member and made his post. There is no way for anyone to know a particular member's abilities when it comes to grammar or sentence structure. I found the original post a little bit difficult to read and follow but I took the time to get through it and tried to post a followup which is what we all should be focusing on....especially with a new member who apparently has now chosen to no longer participate. Not everyone is a word smith or even taking it more to the point a teacher like flags. When I was acting in a mod capacity one thing that always bothered me was people being rude to new members. This site is only as good as the members and one thing that sticks in my craw is the difference between today and yesteryear when we had so much participation. Every member that gets chased away is one more that we lose. When loses are more than new real participating members then the site is dying. Every member that gets chased away is another nail in the coffin. It is probably a good thing I am no longer a mod!