HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Saskatchewan 2018
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 07:09 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

this is why researching a hunt and outfitter BEFORE you go is so important, NOT all outfitters are the same nor are there results
and that also should have been something you could have controlled and worked about, as well, if sitting all day isn;t your style, this would have been known before you go no?
and if so, you I am sure can find outfitters that hunt in different ways
I know a few that do more walking with a hunting or, ROAD huntinga s I call it
where they drive you about all day looking for deer and then you put a stalk on and this is also in Sack. , I have had offers from outfitters to hunt this style in the past, so there NOT all sit in a stand all day over bait
YOU the hunter get to PICK what stype you wish to hunt, that is why you do research on a outfitter and ask questions BEFORE you go
NOT trying to bash on you, but juts saying, a LOT of bad hunt outcomes lay in the hands of the hunters and NOT the outfitters ONLY!
I have hunted a LOT of places 99% on DIY style hunts as I too prefer to do my own deal
BUT IN Canada while hunting there, I did a LOT of looking and asking before picking MY outfitters and have never had a BAD hunt there as a result of, being so active in my picking of them and all the questions I asked them and others that hunted there and even some locals about the persons running the business!
as in life so many times, you get out of it, what you put into it!