HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What would you do?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 10:19 AM
jkk101
Spike

well here is the deal the land i hunt in is mine and my brothers and also some of it was my grandparents when living. about 7 acres nothing big the land next to use is private land owned by a man that allows no hunting .here`s the thing the guy doing this i have spoken with for last few years he has hunted some other land around a half mile away i also hunt there as well,but this spot on our land always has does and bucks couple weeks before the rut had pics of around 20 does and 6 or 7 bucks.i guess a 200 class buck was spotted in the area and now the whole country side is pressured hard including this guy he wants that buck so bad he is now hunting land where it is not allowed and walking thru my setup food plot,licks and the such,my brother shot a 7 point and again after that nothing for around 4 days then i started seeing the does again but now he is going past and walking the travel lanes they use and now all is dead again.And while i know where this guys stand is i have made sure to stay away from his setup 3oo to 400 yards basically he isn't seeing the buck he wants so he decided to leave his stand and walk in in the morning out at midday then in in the eve and out at dark.