HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Hunter Forum
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 08:25 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

if you had a forum for ALL new to hunting hunters, what would be the source of info being added or given, if, it was all new hunters with no experience??LOL
just saying
I think being on a FORUM that has a LOT of different level of hunters and experience, gets you the best advice(just take MOST of it with a grain of salt)
I grew up in a NON hunting family, and no friends even hunted, I learned ALL I did by reading books, LONG before there was the internet
the amount of desire one has to learn something will honestly be the different or level in which they learn and develop skills
I personally tend to answer treads/questions I feel I can HELP with, as I THINK most folks here do
over the yrs I have helped a LOT of new hunters learn and even taken many out myself to teach them and get them there first deer/turkey and other critters!
MOST GOOD seasoned hunters I feel are willing to help new guys
but NEW guys DO have to ask, and reach out and search for this the help, , which comes back to there desire or NOT to learn,
As in HOW Much desire one has to learn, its NOT like TV hunting shows for 90% of all hunters, skills come from earning them!?

and the only dumb question
as they say is,
the one you DON"T ask!