HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - T.C. renegade problems
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 06:19 AM
sabotloader
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by 54bore

Mike, If you trust and have faith in it That is ALL that matters! I have no experience with T7 nor will i EVER, My experiences were with Pyrodex P, In my opinion that stuff is FAR WORSE than Garbage. I use Swiss 2 and 3F EXCLUSIVELY, This Swiss powder goes off IMMEDIATELY, and it does so EVERYTIME.

What size are you guy’s Drilling your Nipples out to in order to get Reliable ignition? Might help the OP if he is using a Sub
If you have to use real black Swiss is certainly the powder to use but I have been told that there is another one on the market that equals Swiss - Seems like it was Olde Eynsford or Schuetzen built a new variety that runs parallel to Swiss - can not remember the name at this moment since I do not use it anymore. Swiss was never available around this area.

I tried GOEX for several years at the local Rondies, did not take long for me to give up on that and go back to T7 shooting and PRB's.

Drilling - If they need to be drilled - I drill them to .031-.032. Most of them are there already but a lot if them are much tighter.

Last edited by sabotloader; 09-26-2018 at 06:31 AM.