HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Drew my trophy elk tag for 61 in CO
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 01:10 PM
flags
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Fatbow from CO
Take it easy flags your texan is showing!

First off I am a 5th generation CO native.

************ You have no idea what I've been doing since I drew my tag, you don't know if I went with a guide or if I've pretty much lived in the unit all summer or anything else.

Second I base my post on what you posted which was: " Is there anyone willing to share some info on the area?" Which imp-lies you don't know anything about the unit.

The only thing I ever see in any of your posts is how you like to***"*********

Thirdly I make sure that I quantify any post I make based on experience and not just talking out my butt.

I'm sorry if everyone doesn't do it flags way but that's the great thing about hunting, you can do it your way and everyone else can do it there way. Thanks for showing us once again********

Fourth, it isn't me asking for advice. I clearly said talk to wardens who know the area, scout it before hand, spend time there during the season when you plan on hunting so you have some first hand info and learning where the game is etc... All that is sound advice. What you chose to do with it is up to you.
Frankly I don't care if you fill the tag or not. My bet is you don't because you seem to wish to ignore some advice that will help. But then it is your tag. No skin off my butt either way.

Last edited by Bocajnala; 09-10-2018 at 02:40 PM.