HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Trail Camera Check.......Big Bear !!!
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 03:33 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

nice bears the first two are most likely yast yr cubs, with the second pic MAYBE being a 3 yr old, the third pic is a much older bear very nice size, I would guess in the 375-425 lb range
best of luck getting a shot at him this season

I have had a few bears here this yr, two big males , in the 500+ lb range, and a two females, one with 2 of last yrs cubs(she ran them off 3 days ago, as she will be mating again this yr, and then a nice female with just one cub, she actually had 3 cubs last yr, but got trapped by the state, /tagged and they only managed to catch 1 cub,(other two ended up hit by a car a day later) they then moved her about 10 miles away, , she made her way back and ended up at my food plots and well on my deck for bird seed droppings, and I managed to get her tag number and get her info LOl
but loosing them cubs, , she ended up breeding again and has this one cub this yr, one of the first bears I have seen have cubs back to back yrs
it LOOKS Like a small female cub, but thats a HARD thing to ID for sure,
last yr was able to ID 19 different bears here and yr before 22, my avearve over the past 30+ yrs is about 20 a yr I see here
I don;'t hunt bears anymore, stopped about 20 yrs ago, enjoy watching them more, but GLAD others still hunt them, its a needed part of nature IMO!
so best of luck and please keep the pic's coming, I know I enjoy all you post!