HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 01:42 AM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

WOW! I sure hope you continue to improve Colbea! I had a brother pass on from a heart attack this past December while deer hunting in Tenn. My nephew down there went and found him.. So first and foremost take care of yourself first.. Those turkeys will still be around for another season if you can't make it out there..

Congratulations superstrutter on laying the smack on those turkeys!

Those turkeys are still hanging around at my place right now. I am hopeful that they will continue to. Although what I last saw was 4 jakes with them and not any of those big toms. I am thinking that they are still close by as the hens are still here. I start 2 weeks straight until I go on vacation for the first week of turkey season. Then another 4 weeks straight threw which surely will be limiting my hunting time. But I will be able to get a few hours in the mornings when I am working nights. I am hoping to get a few hours in the evening when I am working days as well. If those big toms do not show up opening day I might take a big jake out to make sure I have a bird for the team. But I will be trying to get a decent bird to help add to the score..