HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Florida Gator Hunt and Offshore Fishing Trip For ...
Old 03-29-2018, 05:32 PM
Rdouin
Spike

Default Florida Gator Hunt and Offshore Fishing Trip For ...

North Florida Alligator hunt or hunts and offshore fishing trip for any other hunt that peaks my interest. Have guided many of people and they always have a blast. Every customer always harvest an alligator they have harvested multiple 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 foot gators one 12'6" gator and the second in the state at 14'1". Our customer average is a little over 9 feet. Last year we had a few guys from Michigan and they harvested a 9'2" and a 10" alligator and saw some that were even bigger just couldn't connect. If you don't want to trade but are interested in an alligator hunt let me know. Offshore trip would depend on the time of year you make the trip could be anything from grouper, snapper, amber jack, and kingfish. I would prefer to trade for Whitetail, and/or waterfowl, it doesn't have to be an outfitter, you have some property that has some good deer or maybe some Greenheads we can make something happen (would love to shoot some mallards or a 130+ inch whitetail which is a giant for us Florida guys). I can do multiple hunts and an offshore trip for multiple people, would even possibly trade multiple hunts for one whitetail hunt. Would also consider bear, elk, mule deer, moose. Also weapon doesn't matter for me it can be with my bow, gun or muzzle loader. If interested let me know and we can make something happen.

-Robert
Attached Images